We recently migrated our servers to new hosting infrastructure. This migration required us to change the IP address of our servers.
Our old IP address was: 18.104.22.168
Our new IP address is: 22.214.171.124
The following instructions show you how to change your domain name's DNS settings from the old IP address to the new IP address using GoDaddy as your domain name registrar.
If your domain name is not registered with GoDaddy, you should still be able to reference these instructions to help you identify where to make the necessary changes. In short, you go to the DNS Manager for your domain and change the A Records where you currently have our old IP address, replacing it with our new IP address. That's it.
1. Login to GoDaddy and click on "My Account":
2. Click on "Launch" button in the "Domains" row:
3. Click on your domain name link:
4. Click on the "Launch" link under "DNS Manager":
5. Under "A (Host)", click on the old IP address next to " @ " (root A Record). If you have also entered our old IP address for a " * " (wildcard A Record), then simply repeat steps #5 and #6 for this other A Record as well:
6. Replace our old IP address with our new IP address ( 126.96.36.199 ):
7. Click on "Save Zone File" button to save changes:
8. Click "OK" to confirm changes:
9. Click "OK" to close window ... you're done!:
IMPORTANT: As with all updates to your DNS settings, these updates take time to propagate across the Internet to all the DNS routers across the globe. While this propagation usually takes place rather quickly, it can sometimes take 24-48 hours, depending on your location, your local Internet Service Provider, etc. So please be patient and give the updates time to propagate.
If you have any questions or trouble updating your domain name's IP address, do not hesitate to contact us.